Thursday, August 13, 2009

Vacation!

I just wanted to let everyone know that for the next ten days I will not be around, due to the fact that I'm going on vacation! Tomorrow me, my brother, and sister are flying down to North Carolina and staying with my aunt, uncle and cousins. Then, on Saturday, they're hosting an anniversary party for my grandparents (it's their 50th!). I'm really excited because I going to get to see a lot of family that I haven't seen in awhile. And then later next week, my aunt, uncle and cousins are taking me and my siblings to their beach house in South Carolina. So I might be able to check my email occasionally, but I won't be posting any book reviews. Still feel free to email and/or comment, and I'll definitely get back to you after August 24. Hopefully, I'll get a lot of reading done, and I'll post some pictures when I get back!

9 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Hey, you'll be in my neck of the woods - I live in Eastern NC!
Have a grand time!

L. Diane Wolfe “Spunk On A Stick”
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
www.spunkonastick.net
www.thecircleoffriends.net

Eleni said...

Have a great vacation! take a lotta pics!

-Eleni

Simply Samantha said...

Have a nice time =]

Thao said...

Have a great time and come back soon. And i'm a little late to say this but your new layout is so cute!

bethany (dreadlock girl) said...

We at BBAW are trying to contact you!!

Please email mypalamyATgmailDOTcom for information about YOUR Book Blogger Appreciation Week nomination.

Congratulations!!

chocowafer said...

H Megan! :) I have an award for you here:
http://fictiondoesitbetter.blogspot.com/2009/08/i-received-awards.html

Sadako said...

Have a great break!

Unknown said...

Great you are having vacations enjoy it well happy vacations..

Carol
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved

Term Papers said...

Have a nice vacation...

Keep sharing.