Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - 194

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine for bloggers and readers to see what new books are going to be released soon.

Tonight the Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales

23310761Tonight the Streets Are Ours is a YA novel about a teen girl living in the suburbs who becomes obsessed with a blogger in New York City, and sets out to track him down in real life.

Not a very long description but I will read anything by Leila Sales. She is definitely one of my favorite authors. Tonight the Streets Are Ours will be released September 15, 2015 (so far away!!!!).

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Interesting synopsis and the cover looks amazing! I hope you enjoy it :D

My WoW


Jackie @Jackie's Book World

Naomi.S said...

This one looks amazing, great pick!
My WoW
Naomi @The Perks Of Being A Bookworm

Somewhere Only We Know said...

I didn't completely love This Song Will Save Your Life so I'm not sure about this one. I might wait until some reviews come out, but I hope you enjoy it!

WOW
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know