Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - 137

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.

Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Read

1. Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman
After finally reading Seraphina, I can't wait to see what happens next! After the title change, I know some readers are afraid that the release date will be pushed back, but I have hope that we'll get the book soon!

2. Please Remain Calm by Courtney Summers
I didn't even know Summers was writing a sequel to This is Not a Test so I am especially excited now!

3. Daughter of Dusk by Livia Blackburne
I still haven't reviewed Midnight Thief but that doesn't stop me from wanting the sequel!

4. Going Rogue by Robin Benway
I thought that Also Known As was a cute spy novel so I can't wait for the next book.

5. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
This is probably the sequel I'm most excited for. I absolutely adored To All the Boys I've Loved Before and I'm jumping out of my seat ready for this one.

6. Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhoades
This is actually the third novel in the Falling Kingdoms series but still a sequel of sorts.

7. Flame by Amy Kathleen Ryan
I really like this series and I feel like it doesn't get enough love.

8. Vengeance by Megan Miranda
I really really enjoyed Fracture when it was released a few years back. If only I could get my hands on the sequel.

9. Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd
I really want to read this too but alas it's not at my library. I might have to order it from another.

10. The Traitor in the Tunnel by Y.S. Lee
This book has been on my To Read list for awhile and I need to read it so I can finally finish this trilogy!

No comments: