Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer's Here!

Wow, I am so glad that school is finally over! Today was my last day, and all I had to do was take a Spanish final. It seems so anti-climatic; the last two weeks I've been super busy with a ton of school work, and now it's done. I have nothing to do. Well, besides summer reading. But I'm so excited to have a whole summer of freedom ahead of me. I'll have so much more time for reading and this blog. What are you guys looking forward to these next few months?

2 comments:

soundistheword3 said...

Congrats on finishing your exams! I'm with you on the reading this summer. I've been out for a couple of weeks and I've spent most of my time sleeping, reading, and writing reviews (though I'm now starting to intern at a poetry festival, so hopefully that will fill my time, too).

Jessica said...

Wow your school goes really late. I hope your spanish exam was as easy as mine. I have an award for you at my blog http://eatsleepdanceread.blogspot.com/2009/06/in-my-mailbox-9.html