As the school year is coming to a close, my life has become very hectic. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up as to why there may be an absence of reviews. For some reason, everything is happening in the span of two weeks, and I feel really stressed. Some things that are going on in my life:
1. Graduation - the seniors don't graduate until June 11th, but since I'm in band I have to attend band rehearsals and the actual graduation ceremony. And with graduation, comes graduation parties that I feel a little obligated to go to.
2. SATs - They're on Saturday, so I'm attempting to study for them.
3. Research Papers - Did you notice how paper was plural? Yes, I have two. One due Monday and the other due Wednesday. You have no idea how stressed I am about this. Especially since my US History teacher is in Florida grading AP Gov exams and is adding onto our project and making us do a powerpoint presentation in addition to writing a three page paper.
4. Swimming - This doesn't really count, but swim team practice has started again. I actually don't have to go, but it is something else thrown onto my plate.
5. Finals - The all-important exam. They don't start until the 11th, but I still am worrying about them. Especially since I was only supposed to take 4, but my AP English teacher is making us take one, even though AP students are allowed to be exempt. It's a cruel world.
6. Work - Now that the pools have started opening, I am working as a lifeguard. Granted, the pool is only open on the weekends, but it still takes up a lot of my free time.
And I am so jealous of all the people already out of school! My last day isn't until June 16! And most schools in my area don't get out around till then, but since everyone else here is already out, it feels super late. I just can't wait to be done, even though I'm sad junior year is ending. It's been fun. Anyway, I might be absent for the next week or so, or might be on here a lot in lieu of studying. It just depends. But if you don't see me, you know why.