Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - 29

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like making lists about books.

Top Ten Favorite Book Characters

1. Katniss Everdeen - This is pretty obvious because Katniss is definitely the ultimate heroine! I love how brave and strong she is.

2. Jace Wayland - His sarcasm and wit make me love him even more than I should.

3. Will Herondale - Another Cassandra Clare creation (she makes the best characters!) who broke my heart into a million pieces in Clockwork Princess.

4. Hermione Granger - I identify so much with Hermione because she’s so studious and a bit of a know-it-all. I’ll admit that I probably have some of Hermione’s bad qualities but I love school like her!

5. Peeta Mellark - After seeing The Hunger Games movie my new husband is Josh Hutcherson but only because he played the sweetest character, Peeta. Plus, he can bake me cakes and bread.

6. Etienne St. Clair - The completely swoon-worthy protagonist from Anna and the French Kiss.

7. Jane Eyre - I had to throw a classic in here and Jane Eyre is one of the best ones! Jane is very plain and quiet so I can relate to that a little.

8. Jon Snow - This is from Game of Thrones but I love Jon and really enjoy reading from his perspective.

9. Gemma Doyle - She has red hair like me and lives in the Victorian period, enough said.

10. Violet from Mostly Good Girls - She made me laugh hysterically so that’s a great reason to be included on this list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're list is full of fabulous characters! The only two I don't know are #8 and #10. And let me say Will Herondale is a hottie! Be still my heart! Happy Tuesday :)