Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.
Top Ten Series I Have Yet to Finish
1. The Heir Chronicles by Cinda Williams Chima
I surprisingly loved this trilogy (it's a fantasy with a male protagonist, so not what I ususally read). But I still haven't read the last book, The Dragon Heir.
2. The Faeriewalker Trilogy by Jenna Black
Another fantasy series that surprised me - but I really enjoy these books! Still need to read the last book, Sirensong.
3. Blue Bloods Series by Melissa de la Cruz
I was never a huge fan of this series, which is why I've only read the first three books (there's six at this point).
4. Gossip Girl Series by Cecily von Ziegesar
I read a few of these when I was younger, but never loved them. Now there's like a hundred so I'll probably never finish it.
5. The Agency Trilogy by Y.S. Lee
Still have to read the final book, The Traitor in the Tunnel. I love that these books are about a female spy in the Victorian age.
6. The Body Finder Series by Kimberly Derting
This series was so creepy, but in a good way! I still need to read the third book and now I see that there will be a fourth published in 2013!
7. Luxe Series by Anna Godbersen
I loved that these were like Gossip Girl at the turn of the twentieth century! I still have to read the last book, Splendor.
8. Ghostgirl Trilogy by Tonya Hurley
I read the first two books, but not really a fan. I probably won't read the last one.
9. The Princess Diaries Series by Meg Cabot
I read the first 3 books and loved them! I was also surprised at how different they were from the movies. I would finish it, but there's so many books now that I don't know if I feel like it.
10. Nightshade Trilogy by Andrea Cremer
I was so disappointed in the second novel Wolfsbane but I think I still want to finish the series.