Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.
Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On
1. Witchfall by Victoria Lamb
Since I just finished Witchstruck I'm ready to continue the story! I need to know what evil entity is lurking around the corner and I want to read more about Alejandro!
2. Vengeance by Megan Miranda
Fracture has been out for awhile now, but I'm so glad the author decided to write a sequel. The premise is so interesting: a girl can tell when someone's going to die. Creepy!
3. Summer State of Mind by Jen Calonita
I have never been so excited for a book. Sleepaway Girls is one of my favorite summer books and now we get a sequel?! I don't know how I'll be able to wait until the spring.
4. Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd
I really enjoyed The Madman's Daughter and can't wait to see what happens next!
5. Just One Year by Gayle Forman
I read Just One Day in about a day so obviously I need this story too. Gayle Forman never disappoints.
6. UnSouled by Neal Shusterman
This is such a good (albeit underrated) dystopian series. Can't wait for the third book to finish out the trilogy.
7. Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes
I read the fantasy Falling Kingdoms almost a year ago so I'm ready for the sequel!
8. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
I love these books and need another cute romantic comedy in my life.
9. Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
This has already been released and I feel so bad that I haven't read it yet. I'm hoping to get a copy for Christmas.
10. Shadows in the Silence by Courtney Allison Moulton
Another already released book. I'm so behind on reading.