Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - 107

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.

Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On

1. Witchfall by Victoria Lamb
Since I just finished Witchstruck I'm ready to continue the story! I need to know what evil entity is lurking around the corner and I want to read more about Alejandro!

2. Vengeance by Megan Miranda
Fracture has been out for awhile now, but I'm so glad the author decided to write a sequel. The premise is so interesting: a girl can tell when someone's going to die. Creepy!

3. Summer State of Mind by Jen Calonita
I have never been so excited for a book. Sleepaway Girls is one of my favorite summer books and now we get a sequel?! I don't know how I'll be able to wait until the spring.

4. Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd
I really enjoyed The Madman's Daughter and can't wait to see what happens next!

5. Just One Year by Gayle Forman
I read Just One Day in about a day so obviously I need this story too. Gayle Forman never disappoints.

6. UnSouled by Neal Shusterman
This is such a good (albeit underrated) dystopian series. Can't wait for the third book to finish out the trilogy.

7. Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes
I read the fantasy Falling Kingdoms almost a year ago so I'm ready for the sequel!

8. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
I love these books and need another cute romantic comedy in my life.

9. Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
This has already been released and I feel so bad that I haven't read it yet. I'm hoping to get a copy for Christmas.

10. Shadows in the Silence by Courtney Allison Moulton
Another already released book. I'm so behind on reading.

1 comment:

Masanobu said...

And who isn't behind on reading? There are so many books!

I haven't read any of these, but I'll be adding the Neal Shusterman ones to my wishlist. I love dystopias!

Here is my list this week.