Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR List
1. Young Money by Kevin Roose - I keep looking for this at my library because I love Kevin Roose's first book. I'm not a big fan of non-fiction but I know I will enjoy anything he writes.
2. Allegiant by Veronica Roth - I'm actually in the middle of reading this right now but I need to finish it!
3. Famous Last Words by Katie Alender - This was a WOW pick a few weeks ago and it will be released in about a week!
4. On the Fence by Kasie West - Been looking forward to this new book since reading The Distance Between Us.
5. Rebel Nation by Shaunta Grimes - This is sitting on my bookshelf, just got to get around to reading it!
6. Dualed by Elsie Chapman - see above :)
7. The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling - Still haven't read this! I swear I will get to it eventually.
8. Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes - love this series and can't wait to read the third book when it's released in December.
9. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray - Really enjoy this author and can't wait to see what she comes up with in her newest novel.
10. Pawn by Aimee Carter - I received this book in the mail so I just need to get around to reading it!