Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday - 12

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like books and lists!

Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings
1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
I know it's not out yet but I just finished Divergent and I NEED the next book! Review to come soon :)

2. The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan
This is one of my favorite trilogies and I still can't believe I haven't finished it yet! I asked for this for Christmas so hopefully it's under the tree.

3. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Another book on my Christmas list. Love these books so much!

4. Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
I was very impressed by Nightshade when I read it over the summer. I asked for this book, as well.

5. Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
I really enjoyed Kody's debut novel so I'm definitely looking forward to this one!

6. Legend by Marie Lu
I've heard a lot of good things about this book and it's on my To Read List.

7. Bumped by Megan McCafferty
I've been wanting to read Bumped since before it was released. I need to get on this!

8. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
I fell in love with Anna and the French Kiss when I read it. I want this book!

9. Prized by Caragh O'Brien
Another sophomore book that I need to read because I loved the first one!

10. Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
I really want to read this but I'm upset that none of the libraries in my county has a copy of it. Maybe Santa will bring it?

2 comments:

Nea said...

Haha I also just finished Divergent! I wish for Insurgent too :P Clockwork Prince is AMAZING!
Great wishlist!! :)

Natalie said...

Just recently finished Clockwork Prince! I had a few issues with the love triangle, but it was still a very enjoyable read! :)