Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.
Top Ten Favorite Books of 2012
1. If I Lie by Corrine Jackson
This book took me by surprise because I could not put it down. I was fascinated by Quinn's story because she endures insults and verbal abuse in order to protect a big secret. Once you discover the secret, you won't be disappointed.
2. Easy by Tammara Weber
This was my first New Adult book and I loved it! I could really relate to the protagonist because she's a college student and the romance was very steamy!
3. The Opposite of Hallejuah by Anna Jarzab
This was so different than Anna Jarzab's first novel (All Unquiet Things) and I liked it even more! It's about a girl whose older sister returns home after being a nun for 8 years.
4. Speechless by Hannah Harrington
This reminded me of If I Lie which is probably why I liked it so much. After spending much of her high school career spreading rumors, Chelsea takes a vow of silence after something she said gets a boy assaulted.
5. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
The fifth book in The Mortal Instruments Series and kind of a no-brainer.
6. Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton
I love this series so much and I can't wait for the final book to be released!
7. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
Morgan Matson write such good contemporary novels. This one is fun but will make you cry at the end!
8. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
These books are the best romances!
9. House Rules by Jodi Picoult
I'm a big fan of Jodi Picoult and enjoy all her novels immensely.
10. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Don't tell anyone, but I think I like The Infernal Devices better than The Mortal Instruments.