Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.
Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me
1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
I say this every other day, but I still can't believe I haven't read Insurgent yet. Any day now!
2. Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
I love Kody Keplinger but I'm behind on her books. I need to get reading!
3. America Again: Rebecoming the Greatness We Never Weren't by Stephen Colbert
Stephen Colbert is easily my favorite comedian. What a hilarious guy! His other book was really great so I can't wait to see what he comes up with next.
4. A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
I love A Midsummer's Night Dream so I hope there are some fun references.
5. Rebel Heart by Moira Young
It seems like forever since I read Blood Red Road, which was an amazing novel. Can't wait to see what happens next!
6. The Story of Us by Deb Caletti
One of my favorite authors so I definitely need to read her latest book!
7. The Causal Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
I'm surprised I haven't heard of more people reading this but I really need to get it. It won't be as good as Harry Potter but I'm wondering what it will be like to read something different by J.K. Rowling.
8. The Diviners by Libba Bray
My favorite books of Libba Bray's are still The Gemma Doyle Trilogy and this is supernatural just like that! I hope it's just as good.
9. Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult
This is Jodi Picoult's first YA novel (co-written with her daughter) so I'm super excited to read it.
10. The Almost Truth by Eileen Cook
This is actually being released today! A girl who pretends to be a missing person in order to escape her life. I love books about teenage con artists.