Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - 73

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.

Top Ten Books on My Spring 2013 TBR List

1. Taken by Erin Bowman
A world in which boys are taken at the age of 18? I need to know what's behind this!

2. Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
This seems like such a cute contemporary novel.

3. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
It's been forever since I've read a new Sarah Dessen novel, and I'm so ready!

4. Reboot by Amy Tintera
When you die you are "rebooted" and brought back to life with new abilities. Yes please!

5. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
So this is released the day before Spring actually begins, but I'll definitely be reading it this Spring, so it counts. I am looking forward to this book more than any other! I need to see how everything ends. Only about a week left!

6. Thousand Words by Jennifer Brown
This book is about "sexting" and the consequences that follow. It sounds really interesting!

7. Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland
A beach romance to get me ready for summer!

8. The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler
Haven't read anything by this author since Twenty Boy Summer so I'm definitely looking forward to this forbidden romance!

9. Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting
The last Body Finder novel!

10. How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
Summer road trip book, enough said.

2 comments:

A Beautiful Madness said...

Great list! The Moon and More sounds amazing. There are so many books I can't wait to read this Spring.
Em @ A Beautiful Madness
My Top Ten

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Going Vintage and The Book of Broken Hearts are on my list too! I also can't wait for The Moon and More. Great list :)

Here's my Top Ten!