Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - 74

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.

Top Ten Books I Just Had to Buy But Still Haven't Read

1. Dust Lands by Moira Young
Technically this was a Christmas gift, but it still counts. As you can see, I have yet to read it, even though I really want to!

2. America Again: Rebecoming the Greatness We Never Weren't by Stephen Colbert
Another Christmas gift that I haven't touched yet.

3. Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
This is the last book from Christmas, I promise! I don't know why I haven't read any of these yet.

4. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
I'm counting this because I preordered it in December and obviously I still haven't read it because today is the release day! Can't wait til my copy arrives in the mail.

...And I think that's it! What a short list! I attribute this to the fact that when I buy a book I end up reading it right away. What books are sitting on your shelves, waiting to be read?

2 comments:

Becky LeJeune said...

Holy moly! You do have a short list! My collection grows exponentially (read 2 buy 4, etc). If I stopped buying for a year I still couldn't get through them all. A definite indication I have issues :)

Unknown said...

I loved the Dustlands series. Book 2 pissed me off right good, but otherwise it's amazing. I also want to read Clockwork Princess, but who knows when I'll get to it?!

My TTT

Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros