Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.
Top Ten Books That Feature Travel in Some Way
1. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
I absolutely adored this book! It's about a girl who decides to go to Paris on a whim with a stranger. In real life this would be so dangerous but of course a romance blossoms between Lulu and Willem. She travels to other countries too, such as England and Denmark.
2. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
This is pretty much the ultimate travel book, as the main character goes all over Europe to find letters from her dead aunt.
3. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
If you love road trips you can't miss out on this novel. Amy and Roger drive from California to Massachusetts and there's plenty of self-discovery along the way.
4. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
This book features intergalactic travel in that its a spaceship traveling to a new planet.
5. The Secret Life of Prince Charming by Deb Caletti
This is also a road-trip novel but on a smaller scale since the characters only drive around the Pacific Northwest. It's about sisters who travel around trying to give back items that their father stole from his ex girlfriends.
6. The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson
Obviously this is the sequel to 13 Little Blue Envelopes so more travel!
7. Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan
Another book of space travel.
8. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Anna goes to school in Paris for her senior year (so jealous!) so I'm counting this as travel.
9. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
I just finished and really enjoyed this book! Juliet goes to a creepy island near Australia where her father is experimenting on the natives.
10. Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
I've noticed that Maureen Johnson writes a lot about travel! This is about an American who goes to school in London.