Top Ten Beach Reads
1. Sleepaway Girls by Jen Calonita
So for this list I decided to only pick books that take place during the summer. Luckily there are a ton of books that I like that fit the bill. Sleepaway Girls follows Sam as she is a camp counselor for the first time. I read this book to get ready for summer because her camp is so awesome!
2. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
This book has such a beautiful cover and is set at the beach.
3. The Secret Life of Prince Charming by Deb Caletti
This is probably my favorite Deb Caletti book where and there's a road trip!
4. Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen
Most of Sarah Dessen's books take place during the summer but this is one of the first I read so it holds a special place in my heart.
5. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Road trip books are perfect for the beach!
6. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
Another travel book!
7. Sea Change by Aimee Friedman
Summer on an island and mermaids? Sounds like a beach read to me!
8. Past Perfect by Leila Sales
This book is about a girl who works at a Revolutionary War era theme park (sorta like Williamsburg).
9. Lovestruck Summer by Melissa Walker
I think the title says it all.
10. Death by Bikini by Linda Gerber
A mystery at the beach!