Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.
Top Ten Books on My Summer 2013 TBR List
1. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
I absolutely adore Leila Sales because her books are hilarious. I'm so looking forward to her newest novel, but of course I have to wait until September to read it!
2. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Everyone has been talking about this book and the other day my friend said it was really good. I can't wait to read it because I love mysteries.
3. The Shadows in the Silence by Courtney Allison Moulton
This book was released over the winter and it's the conclusion to one of my favorite trilogies. I seriously need to buy a copy of this book to see how it all ends.
4. Since You Asked by Maurene Goo
This is a summer release and I love how it's about a high schooler reconciling her Korean and American heritages!
5. The Distance Between Us by Kacie West
This seems like a great summer read about a girl who falls in love with a rich boy in town, the ones her mother always warned her about.
6. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
Sarah Dessen's books are always set during the summer, so obviously that's when I have to read The Moon and More!
7. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
This is another summer release in which the protagonist falls in love with the devil.
8. Dualed by Elsie Chapman
I think this book sounds amazing and I'm super excited to read it. It's set in a world in which everyone has a twin that they must kill before they reach a certain age.
9. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Don't judge me but I still haven't read this!
10. Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
Another series I love that I have to catch up on.