Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - 121

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.

Top Ten Books I Want to Reread

1. Heist Society by Ally Carter
I just love this series and this is the book that started it all! I forget some of the main details of the heist so rereading it would be fun.

2. Past Perfect by Leila Sales
I have a copy of Mostly Good Girls that I pull out whenever I need something to read because it's just that good. I wish I could do that with Past Perfect because I love the setting of historical reenactment sites.

3. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
I wanted to live in this beach town when I first read this book and I'd love to revisit it because it's been so cold and snowy.

4. The Secret Life of Prince Charming by Deb Caletti
I read this book so long ago but I remember loving it. Plus it's a road trip book!

5. The Opposite of Hallelujah by Anna Jarzab
This book is super long so I'd really have to dedicate myself to rereading it but it's such a thought-provoking and interesting book.

6. What We Keep is Not Always What Will Stay by Amanda Cockrell
I absolutely adore the title of this book but it's also a funny, well-written, and even sad story.

7. Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley
Another beautiful title with a beautiful story as well. This was the winner of the Printz Award which shows that it's great.

8. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
This book has a really sad ending but the rest of the novel is so good that I think I would torture myself again just to read about a summer in the Pocono's.

9. Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott
My favorite Elizabeth Scott book and I'd love to revisit it.

10. Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys
I read this over the summer and it was so fun. The characters were great and Josie was an awesome protagonist.

2 comments:

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm said...

Great pick. A lot of these are completely new to me but I will definitely have to add them to my own TBR list. Nice list :) My TTT.

Tiffany York said...

I LOVE Sarah Dessen, she is one of my favorite authors, and I feel like I could read all of her books over and over again. Great list!

-Tiffany
Beneath the Jacket Reviews