Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - 32

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like making lists about books.

Top 10 Authors I'd Love to See on a Reality Show

Ok, so this topic is super hard! I'm just going to do the best I can, granted I don't know the personalities of a lot of authors.

1. John Green - Celebrity Apprentice
I love this show and I think he would be very hilarious and entertaining while on it.

2. Cassandra Clare - The Amazing Race
I know she grew up all around the world, which is perfect for all the exotic locations you have to travel to.

3. Stephen King - Fear Factor
Because he's scared so many people with his novels and movies.

4. Philippa Gregory - Manor House
This was a show where they put people into a 19th century house to see how they lived back then. I know Gregory's time period is a little earlier but I think it would still be cool.

5. J. K. Rowling - Who Wants to be a Millionaire
She seems smart so hopefully she knows a lot of random information.

Annnnnd that's all I got. This really was a hard topic! Do you guys have any thoughts on what authors you'd like to see on a reality show?

2 comments:

Madigan Mirza said...

I had trouble narrowing it down to just 10! But, we did have a few in common - John Green and Cassandra Clare. Any show with the two of them on it would be so funny with so much drama. Totally watchable!

lisa :) said...

I like the idea of Stephen King on Fear Factor! And I don't know if J.K. Rowling would be allowed on Who Wants to be a Millionaire - I think she has quite a few millions of her own already! ;)