Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.
Top Ten Characters I Would Crush on if I Were Also a Fictional Character
1. Will Herondale - The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
Well since I just read Clockwork Princess, I'm even more in love with Will than normally. I love his humor, sarcasm, the fact that he loves to read. It's also adorable how much he loves Tessa.
2. Jace Wayland - The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
I still don't know what last name to use with Jace (he seriously has like 3 or 4) but he's an awesome character. Him and Will are very similar, which is probably why I love them both.
3. Etienne St. Clair - Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
He's so cultured which is awesome and overall a very fun character.
4. Peeta Mellark - The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I love how sweet Peeta is and the fact that he bakes give him extra points in my book.
5. Harry Potter - Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
If I went to Hogwarts, I would totally be drooling over Harry. He's a great Quidditch player, famous, nice, and pretty much saves the day in every book.
6. Hale - Heist Society by Ally Carter
Hale is a wealthy art thief who jet sets across the globe. What's not to love?
7. Will - Angelfire Trilogy by Courtney Allison Moulton
Another Will that I'm in love with! What makes him great is that he cares so much for Ellie - their romance is the best part of the book.
8. Four/Tobias - Divergent by Veronica Roth
Four was very mysterious and interesting in the first book, so I totally understand why Tris fell for him.
9. Kyle Hamilton - V is For Virgin by Kelly Oram
Kyle was handsome, famous, and a musician so I couldn't believe that Val held out as long as she did!
10. Mr. Darcy - Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
I have to include as least one classic on this list, and Mr. Darcy is obviously the best romantic figure!