Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.
Rewind: Top Ten Fictional Couples
1. Clary/Jace from The Mortal Instruments Series
I'm reading City of Lost Souls right now so I get to revisit one of my favorite couple. Unfortunately, all is not roses with their relationship, so I hope these two crazy kids can work it. They sure have been through a lot.
2. Katniss/Peeta from The Hunger Games Trilogy
This was obviously my team before we knew how it ended, plus I love how sweet Peeta was. I want a guy who will bake me things!
3. Ellie/Will from The Angelfire Trilogy
I don't know how many people have read this books, but they're really good! Ellie and Will's relationship is so well-written and doesn't fall prey to "insta-love." I can tell that they really love each other!
4. Scarlett/Rhett from Gone With the Wind
Both characters are really similar and are made for each other!
5. Kat/Hale from Heist Society
They are sort of a couple in the second book, but I'm looking forward to seeing their relationship progress even further.
6. Elizabeth/Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice
I think this is probably on everyone's lists.
7. Violet/Jay from The Body Finder
I love how Violet and Jay start out as best friends and then become even closer as the books go on.
8. Jane Eyre/Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre
Another classic romance!
9. Four/Tris from Divergent
I have yet to read Insurgent, but I want to see what happens next between these two!
10. Anna/St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss
I love St. Clair! Still need to read Stephanie Perkins's other book, as well.