Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - 37

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers to make lists about books.

Top Ten Books on My Summer TBR List

1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
I still can't believe I haven't read this yet! I'm dying to know what happens next. Too bad this has about 30 holds at my library.

2. Defiance by C.J. Redwine
This was a Waiting on Wednesday pick a few months back and it will be released at the end of August!

3. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
I adored Matson's first novel, Amy and Roger's Epic Detour, and this seems like another perfect summer read.

4. A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
I can't believe I still need to read this and Shut Out! I'm so behind!

5. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
John Green is amazing and I really need to get my hands on this.

6. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Another book that I think everyone but me has read.

7. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
All of Sarah Dessen's books take place during the summer so that's when I try to read them.

8. The Rivals by Daisy Whitney
I just read The Mockingbirds and I can't wait to see what happens next!

9. The Story of Us by Deb Caletti
Most of her novels take place during the summer, but even if they don't they are still amazing!

10. The Diviners by Libba Bray
Her Gemma Doyle Trilogy is one of the best and I can't wait to see what else she has to offer.

3 comments:

Ashley G. said...

I forgot about The Fault in Our Stars. I should have put that one on mine. I've had that book for months! lol.

BTW new follower...

Here's my Top 10!

http://www.wholly-books.com/2012/06/top-10-tuesday-8.html

Lisa said...

A Midsummer's Nightmare and The Fault in Our Stars made my list as well. I should have added Insurgent but I'm afraid of another cliffhanger so I might hold off on reading that one until close to when the next one comes out.

Kristilyn (Reading in Winter) said...

The Fault in Our Stars was sooo good! As was Lola and the Boy Next Door!

Insurgent is next on my list ... I can't wait to FINALLY read it!

Great list!