Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like making lists about books.
Top Ten Book Romances That You Think Would Make it in the Real World
1. Anna/St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss
This is pretty much one of the cutest couples. I love how you get to see their relationship in Lola and the Boy Next Door, though they do seem a little too attached.
2. Lola/Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door
Stephanie Perkins just writes the best romances!
3. Violet/Jay from The Body Finder
This couple doesn't get enough love as it should. I love how Violet and Jay started out as best friends that developed into something more. I think that's a good basis for a relationship.
4. Kat/Hale from Heist Society
What I love about this book is that it's written so realistically, even though it's about teens who rob art museums. This even translates over into Kat and Hale's relationship, which is really well-written.
5. Elizabeth/Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice
Once they get over their relative pride and prejudice, I think these two have a great future together!
6. Kate/Will from Perfect You
This is my favorite Elizabeth Scott novel and the romance is just so cute!
7. Annabel/Owen from Just Listen
This is my favorite Sarah Dessen book, which I should probably reread. All her male characters are great but I thought I'd add this one.
8. Quinn/Jake from The Secret Life of Prince Charming
Deb Caletti is a fantastic writer and this is just one of her many romances.
9. Amy/Roger from Amy and Roger's Epic Detour
Road trip romances always take the cake! This is sorta a long distance relationship but I think they can make it work.
10. Clary/Jace from The Mortal Instruments
Any relationship that can withstand what these two have been through can last anything.