Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.
Top Ten Bookish Confessions
1. I skim boring passages! Especially when the book is super long and there's a lot of description. I don't have time for all that.
2. I kinda want to read 50 Shades of Grey. I've been holding out because I have no interest in Twilight fanfiction, but I feel as though I'm the only one who hasn't at this point.
3. I will judge you if you say 50 Shades of Grey is amazing. We all know it's not.
4. I loved the Twilight series when I first read it.
5. My friend and I went to a Cinda Williams Chima signing and we were the oldest there besides parents. We were 17 at the time (so not super old) and everyone else was around 12. Oops.
5. I actually do think The Host is a good book.
6. I read 3 pages of The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness and then returned it to the library. I didn't like it that quickly.
7. More Twilight confessions: I went to a Stephenie Meyer signing and have a signed copy of Eclipse. It was actually a lot of fun.
8. I did not like the Epilogue of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows nor do I think Harry and Ginny make a good pair.
9. I've been "reading" Dreamhunter by Elizabeth Knox for over a year. I started it in May 2011 and stopped to read something else. I haven't picked it up since.
10. I hate letting people borrow my books. I will avoid it at all costs, including "forgetting" to bring it to a friend's house.