Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - 96

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.

Top Ten Things That Make Blogging Easier

1. GoodReads
GoodReads is a godsend for bloggers. It's a great way to keep track of the books you've read and it also always has up-to-date information on new books, like covers and release dates. I also love that authors write posts on GoodReads to connect with their readers. It's basically awesome.

2. Blogger
I use Blogger as my format and I love it! It's easy to use and looks good as well.

3. Libraries
Obviously this is such a big one but we have to thank Ben Franklin for beginning the first public library in Philly. I am always going to the library because reading can be an expensive hobby! I feel so lucky that I am able to utilize one.

4. Inter-County Library Systems
This is even more specific than the last one but I love that I can go to any of the 27 libraries in my county because they all take the same card. I can even return books from different libraries to any of the ones in the system.

5. Amazon
Amazon always has good prices on books plus free shipping on orders over $25. It's a great way to buy books if you're on a budget.

6. Chegg
Chegg doesn't really make blogging easier but it does make reading my textbooks for college easier. I try to rent my books because it's usually cheaper than buying them. Chegg also plants a tree for every order you make, which I love! Since I've been using them for a few years now I also sometimes get special deals - for example I get 15% off my next order!

7. Waiting on Wednesday
I love this meme because it allows me to see what new books are coming out.

8. Other Bloggers
Getting to participate in a blogging community is the best part! I love seeing everyone's reviews and special content, which make it easier to see what books I should be reading.

No comments: