Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday - 9

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for those who like books and lists!

Top Ten Books That Have Been on My Shelf for the Longest But I've Never Read

1. Secrets of My Hollywood Life by Jen Calonita
I got this book for my birthday in 2008, so I've had it for almost 3 years and never read it. Not really sure why since I've read some of Jen Calonita's other books and they're really good!

2. Evermore by Alyson Noel
I won this book in a contest so long ago, I think 2008 again!

3. The Queen of Everything by Deb Caletti
I'm pretty sure I got this along with Secrets of My Hollywood Life.

4. Dreamhunter by Elizabeth Knox
The publisher sent me this book unannounced a few years ago. I actually started it in May, but never finished.

5. Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott
A 2008 Christmas gift?

6. The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
In 10th grade (so 2008 again), we read Anthem and submitted our essays to some Ayn Rand Foundation essay contest. None of us won, but they sent me a copy of The Fountainhead for participating. It's really long so I don't know if I will ever read it.

7. Being Nikki by Meg Cabot
2009 Christmas gift!

8. Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White
I got this for review in early 2010 but never read it.

9. The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
I got this at a Cinda Williams Chima signing (March 2010). Still have to read this along with The Dragon Heir!

10. Hourglass by Claudia Gray
I got this early 2010; I think the publisher sent it to me. Part of the reason why I haven't read it is that I let my friend borrow it for over a year and she never read it. I finally stole it back a few months ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read Evermore recently - not bad! :)
Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday post. :)

Suey said...

I just recently read The Demon King and loved it. Have now ordered the next book.