Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - 110

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.

Top Ten 2014 Releases I'm Dying to Read

1. Summer State of Mind by Jen Calonita
This is definitely the number one book I'm looking forward to reading. It's a companion novel to Sleepaway Girls and I can't wait to be back at Camp Whispering Pines!

2. Vengeance by Megan Miranda
I read Fracture awhile ago, but I'm still curious what happens in the sequel. I love the spookiness of this series!

3. Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd
I really loved The Madman's Daughter and I can't wait to see what happens next to Juliet!

4. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
For some reason I thought this was already released but it's not coming out until May! How will I survive?

5. Panic by Lauren Oliver
This reminds me of The Hunger Games, but I know Lauren Oliver will make the story great.

6. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
The last book in The Mortal Instruments Series! I can't believe it.

7. The Last Forever by Deb Caletti
I love Deb Caletti so I will happily read anything she writes.

8. A Death-Struck Year by Makiia Lucier
This book is about the 1918 Spanish Influenza, a subject I don't know much about.

9. Year of Mistaken Discoveries by Eileen Cook
This seems sad but that there will be a lot of secrets and mystery.

10. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

2 comments:

Rubita said...

Hmm, I haven't heard of the Death-Struck year, but I do enjoy books set in that time period. I'll have to check it out!

Anonymous said...

Great list :-) I got accepted for an ARC of Vengeance and I'm so excited to read it!