Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - 122

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.

Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read

1. Julie Kagawa - She wrote The Iron Fey Series which I've never gotten around to reading. I do want to though!

2. Ellen Hopkins - My sister has read all these books, which is funny because she's not a big reader. I was never interested in Hopkins's books because they're in verse and about drug addiction.

3. Stephen King - I tried reading Salem's Lot when I was in middle school but I think I was too young for it. I would love to give King another try though because I love horror.

4. David Levithan - Everyone loves David Levithan but I've never really been interested in his books.

5. Megan McCafferty - So many people rave about the Jessica Darling Series and I'm not sure why I haven't read it yet!

6. C.S. Lewis - I think I would like The Chronicles of Narnia since I loved Harry Potter but now I feel too old to read them. I saw the first movie though.

7. Stieg Larsson - I've been dying to read The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo but still haven't gotten a chance to yet!

8. Melina Marchetta - This is another author that everyone raves about. I wonder if any of these books are at my library.

9. J.R.R. Tolkien - I was never a big Lord of the Rings fan. We have all the movies on DVD but I haven't seen any of them all the way through. I haven't seen The Hobbit either.

10. H.G.Wells - I think I would really like his books but alas, never read any. I did see the remake of War of the Worlds.

1 comment:

Masanobu said...

It's quite a mixed list! I do recommend H.G. Wells - his books are quite interesting. And at least they are short, if you end up not having fun with them!