Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - 125

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.

Top Ten Items on My Bookish Bucket List

1. Attend a Book Conference - Going to something like BEA would be such an amazing experience. I hope one day I can attend!

2. Buy More Books! I utilize my public library a lot but sometimes it's nice to have my own copy of the books I love. And I would like to be able to support authors more by buying their books.

3. Keep the Books I Own - Like most book bloggers, I have a ton of books. Maybe even too many. When I eventually move out I want to keep most of them and not get rid of them. Especially since I'd love for any kids I have to read them too.

4. Read More Classics - I read so much YA that I would like to expand my horizons. There are so many literary masterpieces that I should definitely read.

5. Go to Another Author Signing - I've been to a few but the last one I've attended was in 2010 I think. So I would love to go meet more authors!

5. Not be Afraid to Put Down Bad Books - Life is too short to force myself to read books I'm not enjoying. Sometimes I feel obligated to read books that are sent to me but if it's not good I'm not going to read it.

6. Read 100 books a year! This is my GoodReads goal. Last year I didn't achieve it so this year I'm going to try really hard!

7. Regularly donate to my library. I sent my library a small donation because I use it so much and it's such a great resource for the community. I would love to do that annually.

8. Teach my kids to be readers. If I have any kids I hope they love reading just as much as I do!

What things are on your bookish bucket list?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to expand your horizons in reading. I'm trying to do that myself as well. I hope you achieve your goals.

Anonymous said...

You know, you're right. Life is too short to spend time in between the pages of bad books. I'm with you on that one. Great list.

My TTT

Anonymous said...

Your goals are awesome. I agree that it's worth cutting down on the bad books, though. Why waste your precious reading time?

I love how this is a Top 10 Tuesday! You may also want to link up to the original Bookish Bucket List, too!