Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.
Top Ten Items on My Bookish Bucket List
1. Attend a Book Conference - Going to something like BEA would be such an amazing experience. I hope one day I can attend!
2. Buy More Books! I utilize my public library a lot but sometimes it's nice to have my own copy of the books I love. And I would like to be able to support authors more by buying their books.
3. Keep the Books I Own - Like most book bloggers, I have a ton of books. Maybe even too many. When I eventually move out I want to keep most of them and not get rid of them. Especially since I'd love for any kids I have to read them too.
4. Read More Classics - I read so much YA that I would like to expand my horizons. There are so many literary masterpieces that I should definitely read.
5. Go to Another Author Signing - I've been to a few but the last one I've attended was in 2010 I think. So I would love to go meet more authors!
5. Not be Afraid to Put Down Bad Books - Life is too short to force myself to read books I'm not enjoying. Sometimes I feel obligated to read books that are sent to me but if it's not good I'm not going to read it.
6. Read 100 books a year! This is my GoodReads goal. Last year I didn't achieve it so this year I'm going to try really hard!
7. Regularly donate to my library. I sent my library a small donation because I use it so much and it's such a great resource for the community. I would love to do that annually.
8. Teach my kids to be readers. If I have any kids I hope they love reading just as much as I do!
What things are on your bookish bucket list?