Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Turkey Day to everyone in the US! And if you don't live in the US, have a nice day! I also want to say thanks to everyone who visits my blog and leaves comments. You guys are great!

Now that all the sappy stuff if done; what is everyone doing for the holiday? Earlier I watched the parades on TV and then went to our annual Turkey Bowl football game against our rival school. It's really funny though, because I have a lot of friends that go to the "rival" school, I would have went to the "rival" school if we hadn't moved when I was still in elementary school, and my intramural club swim team uses the "rival" school's pool. So to me, they aren't really our rivals, but whatever. It was still fun. And later my grandparents are coming over dinner. I can't wait to eat some pumpkin pie!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yummm (: Love me some pumpkin pie!

Happy Thanksgiving