Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.
Top Ten 2013 Debuts I'm Dying to Read
1. Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans
I think it's awesome that a blogger is now a published author! I'm sure Lenore's book is going to be amazing.
2. Dualed by Elsie Chapman
This book takes place in a world where everyone has a twin that they must kill before they reach adulthood. This sounds like it will be a great thriller.
3. How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
Road trip book!
4. Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland
Summer romance at the beach; can't go wrong with that.
5. Since You Asked by Maurene Goo
A Korean-American student has her own school newspaper column where she tries to reconcile her heritage and American culture. I think this sounds really fun and interesting!
6. Taken by Erin Bowman
In this world, boys disappear at their 18th birthday so Gray must try to figure out what's going on before he turns 18.
7. If He Had Been With Me by Laura Nowlin
I'm a sucker for titles that are sentences, plus I think the story sounds interesting!
8. Reboot by Amy Tintera
People who die are brought back to life, but are barely human.
9. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
Gothic thriller in which the protagonist's father conducts creepy experiments on a deserted island. Can't wait to read this one!
10. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
The devil walks among in the form of a cute boy? I think it's possible.