Thursday, November 20, 2008

One Day Until Twilight!

Are you excited?! Twilight is being released tomorrow! I know I can't wait. I wasn't even that excited for the movie until my friend started reading the books about two weeks ago. She's halfway through Breaking Dawn now and loves them. It's all she can talk about during school, so naturally I got re-sucked into the series. I know some people going tonight for the midnight showing. I'm jealous, but we still have school tomorrow, so I'm not that jealous.

Anyway, I'm going tomorrow night at 7:20. I have no idea how I'm going to get through school. What's everyone else's plans for the premiere?

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Mine's at 6:45 with pre-bought tickets!!!

asdfjkl; said...

*blushing* Well, sadly I have only ever read ONE vampire book. (Cirque Du Freak: A Living Nightmare)

I do have vampire books on my to-read-list! I just haven't gotten my hands on a copy. I suppose thats not a good excuse. :(

Angela said...

OOOO, I hope you like it! I saw it last night at midnight with all the Twilight addicts that I know! We had a ton of fun! But now we're all drop-dead exhausted.