Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday - 128

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine for bloggers and readers to see what new books will be released soon.

This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales

Making friends has never been Elise Dembowski’s strong suit. All throughout her life, she’s been the butt of every joke and the outsider in every conversation. When a final attempt at popularity fails, Elise nearly gives up. Then she stumbles upon a warehouse party where she meets Vicky, a girl in a band who accepts her; Char, a cute, yet mysterious disc jockey; Pippa, a carefree spirit from England; and most importantly, a love for DJing.

Told in a refreshingly genuine and laugh-out-loud funny voice, THIS SONG WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE is an exuberant novel about identity, friendship, and the power of music to bring people together. (from GoodReads)


I absolutely love Leila Sales and think her books are hilarious, so of course I'm looking forward to her newest endeavor! Plus I adore the title! This Song Will Save You Life will be released September 17, 2013.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I've heard of this but it sounds funny and deep and absolutely amazing! :)

My WOW

A Beautiful Madness said...

This sounds amazing, and it totally sounds like my kind of book. Great pick!
Em @ A Beautiful Madness
My WOW

Jennifer said...

This is the first time I've heard of this book, but I'm definitely interested! Love music in books. Thanks for sharing!

The Insouciant Sophisticate said...

I've really liked this author's previous books so I think this one will be a hit for me!

Unknown said...

This is one I want to read also!
New Follower
~Ashley
My WoW