Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2010 Debut Author Challenge

So this year I participated in the 2009 Debut Author Challenge. I challenged myself to read 15 books, and I've read 12 so far, which is pretty good. And some of the books I'm reading now can be used for the challenge, so I should be good to go. I really like this challenge and I'm glad that Kristi (The Story Siren) is hosting it again. So here is the partial list of books I hope to read for the 2010 Debut Author Challenge.

1. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
2. The Line by Teri Hall
3. All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab
4. The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard

2 comments:

the story siren said...

YAY! Thanks for joining the challenge! It's going to be so much fun! And what a great start to your list! Happy reading!

Daisy Whitney said...

2010 is gonna be a great year! Keep reading!