Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - 40

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.

Freebie: Top Ten Sequels I Want to Read

1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
I still can't believe I haven't read this yet! There are like a million holds on it at my library, but now I just want to buy a copy.

2. Thumped by Megan McCafferty
I just finished Bumped so now I'm ready to see what happens in the rest of the story.

3. Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan
Glow wasn't my favorite book ever, but I do what to see what happens next!

4. Rebel Heart by Moira Young
Even though Blood Red Road was hard to read at first due to its writing style, it ended up being one of my favorite books of 2011!

5. The Rivals by Daisy Whitney
I recently read and adored The Mockingbirds so I'm looking forward to reading more!

6. Something Blue by Emily Giffin
Something Borrowed is one of my favorite books and movies. I wonder if they'll make a sequel for the movie too?

7. Undead Much? by Stacey Jay
I read You Are So Undead to Me so long ago, and have yet to read the sequel.

8. Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale
I think this might actually be just a companion novel, but I'm counting it anyway.

9. Promised by Caragh M. O'Brien
This is actually the third book of a trilogy, but that counts as a sequel, right?

10. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Same for this, but I was running out of true sequels!

3 comments:

kayerj said...

midnight in austenland was terrific. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Unknown said...

I haven't read Insurgent either. I'M DYING HERE.

Katie :)

http://withadreamyfarofflook.blogspot.com/

Kristilyn (Reading in Winter) said...

Yes to Insurgent and definitely Clockwork Princess! I have the former, but haven't cracked it open ... cannot WAIT to get the latter! It's going to be soooo good!

I really want to reread that Emily Giffin series -- especially since she now has a short story out about one of the characters!