Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - 99

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.

Top Ten Books I Would Love to See as a Movie

1. Heist Society by Ally Carter
This book is about art thieves who are all teenagers/young adults, which is an awesome concept! I think it's been optioned for film but I want to see it on the big screen soon!

2. Sleepaway Girls by Jen Calonita
My favorite part of this book the atmosphere: it's set at a sleepaway summer camp. There's forests and a lake and I just love camp movies! Parent Trap anyone?

3. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Road trips are very visual experiences, so I think this would do well on the silver screen. We'd get a beautiful tour of the US.

4. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
Another travel novel, but this time it's throughout Europe, which would be awesome to see.

5. The Agency: A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee
This movie is about a woman spy in the Victorian era. I want to see those beautiful dresses on screen!

6. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
City of Bones was just made into a movie so I think this series is next!

7. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Angelfire as a movie would need some heavy CGI and special effects but it would be so worth it!

8. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
I could see this movie being so creepy and atmospheric, since most of the book is set in the woods with zombies all around! Perfect horror flick.

9. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Dystopian YA novels and their movie counterparts are super popular right now so let's just add to the genre!

10. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Same as the one before, this movie would appeal to the fans of The Hunger Games and Divergent.

No comments: