Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - 170

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine for bloggers and readers to see what new books are going to be released soon.

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

8755785ΕRCHOMAI, SEBASTIAN HAD SAID.

I am coming.

Darkness returns to the Shadowhunter world. As their society falls apart around them, Clary, Jace, Simon and their friends must band together to fight the greatest evil the Nephilim have ever faced: Clary’s own brother. Nothing in the world can defeat him — must they journey to another world to find the chance? Lives will be lost, love sacrificed, and the whole world changed in the sixth and last installment of the Mortal Instruments series! (From GoodReads)


Wow I can't believe this series is almost over! I'm definitely going to miss reading about Clary, Jace and the rest of the gang but I think it's time for The Mortal Instruments to end. I'm still looking forward to Clare's new Shadowhunter series though. What can I say? I can't get enough! City of Heavenly Fire will be released May 27, 2014.

No comments: