Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - 116

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.

Top Ten 2014 Debuts I'm Excited For

1. Hidden Girl: The True Story of a Modern-Day Child Slave by Shyima Hall
Wow this sounds so sad but it looks like it ends up being a story of strength too. I can't believe this is still going on but hopefully this book will bring attention to such an important issue.

2. The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
This book sounds so creepy in a world with a bunch of assassins running around!

3. Midnight Thief by Livia Blackburne
This looks like it will be a very interesting high fantasy novel.

4. Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano
This murder mystery has been liked to the tv show Bones, so I'm definitely going to read it!

5. Forget Me by K.A. Harrington
A girl's boyfriend dies but then finds out he may have had a secret identity. I'm really excited for this to be released!

6. Hungry by H.A. Swain
In this futuristic world, people don't get hungry. But what happens when they start to experience that familiar rumbling in their stomach?

7. Nil by Lynne Matson
An island in which you have exactly a year to escape. It reminds me of LOST and I hope it's just as good!

What other debuts should I add to my list??

1 comment:

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm said...

Great list, I've got a few of these on my list too! The Murder Complex looks so good, I can't wait for that one. There are so many great books coming out in 2014, I don't know how I'll find the time to read them all. I hope you manage to read all of these :) My TTT.