Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - 130

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.

Top Ten Books I've Read This Year

1. Night Film by Marisha Pessl
This is definitely at the top of the list due to the fact that it is so creepy and the plot is very engaging! If you like mysteries or thrillers, definitely check this out.

2. Double Down by John Heilemann and Mark Halperin
I love politics, so a book about the 2012 presidential election is definitely going to be on my list. I love getting all the inside scoop about the campaigns and candidates.

3. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Night Film was recommended to me because I loved Gone Girl so the two are similar in that they're both mysteries. Plus Gone Girl will be made into a movie soon so you better read it!

4. In the Age of Love and Chocolate by Gabrielle Zevin
I thought this was a wonderful conclusion to the Birthright trilogy.

5. Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
It took me forever to read this book but I'm so glad I did. I love this series and hope that Ally Carter keeps writing Heist Society books.

6. Shadows in the Silence by Courtney Allison Moulton
This is another book that eluded me for almost a year. Such a great ending to the Angelfire trilogy.

7. Year of Mistaken Discoveries by Eileen Cook
A girl searches for her birth mother after her old friend commits suicide. It's sad but a great read regardless.

8. Champion by Marie Lu
Anyone interested in dystopian literature needs to read the Legend trilogy.

9. Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes
I really enjoyed this sequel to Falling Kingdoms and can't wait for the next novel!

10. Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult
I'm actually in the middle of reading this right now but I like it so much I know it will end up on this list!

No comments: