Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Debut Author Challenge

Once again I am participating in the yearly Debut Author Challenge and I'm so excited! I love making a point to read books from new authors, and there seems to be a lot of great debuts coming out this year. The torch has been passed from Kristi at The Story Siren to Tara at Hobbitsies and I'm sure she'll do a great job!

For sign-ups and more information please visit this detailed post!

The books I'm planning on reading this year include:

1. Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans
2. Since You Asked by Maurene Goo
3. Reboot by Amy Tintera
4. Taken by Erin Bowman
5. Dualed by Elsie Chapman
6. How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
7. Broken by A.E. Rought
8. Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland
9. If He Had Been With Me by Laura Nowlin
10. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
11. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
12. Mila 2.0 by Debra Drizer

1 comment:

Melody Simpson said...

Level 2 was fantastic!

Really looking forward to Reboot, Taken, Dualed, These Broken Stars, The Madman's Daughter, & Mila 2.0!

Good luck!