Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - 63

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.

Top Ten Books I Resolve to Read in 2013

1. The Dragon Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
I hate leaving a series or trilogy hanging, which is what I did with the Heir Chronicles! I think it's time to finish this fantasy trilogy and Chima's other series as well.

2. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
This is probably one of the books I'm looking forward to the most in 2013. I'm dying to know what happens, and more specifically, who Tessa ends up with! I'll admit it: I'm a shipper at heart.

3. Shadows in the Silence by Courtney Allison Moulton
I can't wait until this is published, which I think is sometime in January. This is one of my favorite fantasy trilogies!

4. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
I swear this is on every one of my lists because I still haven't read it! But I received a copy for Christmas so I will definitely be reading it in the very near future.

5. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
So I started reading this over the summer, but then had to return my copy to the library. It's on GoodReads for free, but at this point I don't remember what happened. So I resolve to finally finish this classic.

6. Dreamhunter by Elizabeth Knox
This is another book that I started reading but never finished. I get so lazy sometimes so I must finish this as well!!

7. The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
I'm surprised that I didn't rush to buy this book but since it's not Harry Potter, I'm not quite as excited. I've heard it's pretty good, though, so I definitely want to read it.

8. Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
I think the Heist Society novels are extremely underrated because they are amazing but I don't think too many people read them. Definitely can't wait to see what happens next with Kat and Hale.

9. Rebel Heart by Moira Young
I got this book for Christmas so I'm going to finally read it this year!

10. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
I've had my dad's copy for awhile now so I think I should read this. It's also a very popular classic which is always good.

2 comments:

lillylilac said...

Good list, I love the Heist Society series as well and I plan on reading Perfect Scoundrels this year as well.

Jenna said...

I almost bought the first in the Heist Society series the other day. Then talked myself out of which is sorta a bummer because I hear ntorhing but good things. Maybe next time I see it then. Good list and happy reading!