Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - 81

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.

Top Ten Books To Read When You Need Something Light and Fun

1. Mostly Good Girls by Leila Sales
This is one of my favorite books because it's so funny! I remember trying not to laugh out loud as I was reading this in public.

2. V is For Virgin by Kelly Oram
This book is awesome because it's so cute! Val starts a campaign to get students to think seriously about sex and sexuality, as she's seduced by a real ladies' man!

3. Freshmen Year & Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin
Even though it's been a long time since I was a freshmen in high school, I could still relate to all the shenanigans that Kelsey and her friends get into, though I think she got into a lot more trouble than I did!

4. How Not to be Popular by Jennifer Ziegler
I read this so long ago, but I remember how the main character decided to do things that would make her unpopular, but then everyone started copying her. It was so funny.

5. Lovestruck Summer by Melissa Walker
This is another book that I read a long time ago, but it was an adorable summer romance read!

6. Serial Hottie by Kelly Oram
I'm repeating authors on here, but I don't care. The protagonist thinks her hot new neighbor is a serial killer. It makes for some awkward encounters, but it's hilarious.

7. Past Perfect by Leila Sales
This book has more of a story compared to Mostly Good Girls but I still loved it! Chelsea works at Revolutionary War reenactment village (like Williamsburg).

8. Secrets of My Hollywood Life Jen Calonita
Such a fun read if you're interested in Hollywood stars and how they live.

9. Sleepaway Girls by Jen Calonita
I reread this book every summer because I love it so much! Sam is a camp counselor at an overnight camp and there's even a summer romance.

10. Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
Scarlett lives in her family's hotel in NYC and gets herself into shenanigans as well. The book is complete with a fun cast of characters.

No comments: