Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - 134

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.
 
 
 Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR List

1. Young Money by Kevin Roose - I keep looking for this at my library because I love Kevin Roose's first book. I'm not a big fan of non-fiction but I know I will enjoy anything he writes.

2. Allegiant by Veronica Roth - I'm actually in the middle of reading this right now but I need to finish it!

3. Famous Last Words by Katie Alender - This was a WOW pick a few weeks ago and it will be released in about a week!

4. On the Fence by Kasie West - Been looking forward to this new book since reading The Distance Between Us.

5. Rebel Nation by Shaunta Grimes - This is sitting on my bookshelf, just got to get around to reading it!

6. Dualed by Elsie Chapman - see above :)

7. The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling - Still haven't read this! I swear I will get to it eventually.

8. Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes - love this series and can't wait to read the third book when it's released in December.

9. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray - Really enjoy this author and can't wait to see what she comes up with in her newest novel.

10. Pawn by Aimee Carter - I received this book in the mail so I just need to get around to reading it!

10.

No comments: