Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - 22

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like lists and books.

Top Ten Favorite Covers

1. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
I absolutely love the colors on this cover - it's so bright and beautiful. I also like the silhouettes, as well.

2. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
This is probably my favorite cover ever. I love that the model has red hair and her pose/costume just sums up the book so well!

3. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
This is so pretty and I love that it looks very vintage and couture.

4. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
I love the guy model posing as Will, especially his Victorian era clothing.

5. The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
I didn't really like this book but I love the cover. It's so mysterious!

6. The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
The dress!


7. The Story of Us by Deb Caletti
Very pretty beach scene.


8. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
This is another one my top favorites. I love the juxtaposition of modern and historical - it works so well!

9. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotwood
This isn't released yet, but it's very pretty.

10. The Selection by Kiera Cass
Another one that's not out yet, but I love the dress and the mirrors! It fits the synopsis perfectly.

No comments: